CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/06/2011

Tyler Chronicles: Three Days Old

Mommy loves the PJ's with the animals on the feet.
So...how do I look? Just kidding....I know I look great. The bows that Sam brought me are the best. I think pink is my color?
Sleeping beauty!
This is me in the middle of the night! Mommy thought since I woke her up it would be a good time to take some more pictures.
Hanging out with mommy's good friend Caroline. They came and visited for a while which was great although I think mom was dilerious most of the time.
Hanging out with mommy's bestfriend Sam! She brought me pink bows for my hair and a book with curious george stories. I can't wait to read them with mom. She also brought mommy Recee Peanut Butter Eggs which were awesome!
I'm trying to sleep and my mommy won't stop taking pictures of me!!

Grandma Kathe sent me beautiful flowers for my birthday. Thanks Grandma....I loved them! They definitely made the hospital room brighter.


The flowers were so beautiful and they smelled great. They actually lived until Tyler was a little more than two weeks old. I learned a lot from my co-worker Caroline about flower maintenance.

No comments: