CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/07/2011

Tyler Chronicles Day Four: Coming Home From the Hospital

First Family Photo!!!! Mommy's nurse took a picture of us right before we left the hosptial. Mommy was so ready to get home she could hardly stand it. She wanted to sleep in her own bed. I think mommy and daddy both look tired. Mommy also had severe swelling and high blood pressure when leaving the hospital hence she still looks pregnant.

What are we waiting for....I am ready to go home! Thank you Great-Great Grandma Boydie for my beautiful car seat. I love it and I think it goes great with my bow! On the way out of the hospital we had to stop at the baby nursery so they could cut the security band off my leg. Pretty cool technology so noone could steal me.


This is my Great-Grandpa (i.e Papa). He was so excited to me! He said that I was a pretty good looking girl. He thinks that I have a boys name. I tried to explain to him that I have a really cool name but he doesn't like it much!


This is my 2nd cousin Sage! He is the coolest. I know he will always look after me...kind of like a big brother. He did a great job holding me!

I love you Sage!!


This is my Great-Grandma Pat Pat!!!! She came and visited me in the hospital but because I was crying so much that day mommy didn't take any pictures. Pat Pat came to my house as soon as I got home so she could hold me.


I was so sleepy. Today was a big day. It was my first day in a car seat, going outside the hospital, and meeting my pets. It was nice just to sleep on Pat Pat's for a while. I love you Pat Pat!

No comments: