CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/08/2011

Tyler Chronicles Day Five

This is one of my favorite pictures. Brian bought two of these binky's for Ben and Zane but we gave them to her little sister. I think she looks like an angel! The stuffed Bear is attached to the pacifier to help her hold on to it better.


Trying out my vibrating chair....I think we will keep this one. It allows mommy's arms a rest!


I'm dreaming of: playing at the beach, a pony, disney world, barbies, playing golf with daddy, coloring with mommy........so many things to do....so little time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep Dreaming big Dreams Tyler. Gramma loves you. Please thank your mommy for documenting your sweet life so well. I miss you so much. Love you Sugar Bear