CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/13/2011

Tyler Chronicles: Ten Days Old

This is my mommy's favorite picture of me. I love making kissy faces!!! My mom loves her camera and she was helping me practice for the paparrazi!!! We had our first photo shoot in my nursery. I think the pictures turned out pretty good.




Mommy wanted me to stay asleep but I was wide awake...
Super long fingers....I hope she likes playing the piano.
Not exactly what mommy had in mind but still cute.
My Great Aunt Buddy inspired this photo. She had pictures like this of her son....but hers were cuter.

Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

Buddy Roberts said...

awe, awe, awe, awe, cant we go see her. she looks 3 months old already, she is so cute. No baby has that much hair. Comments flowing from the cousins