CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/04/2011

Tyler Chronicles: One Day Old

March 4, 2011
My beautiful baby girl. She is such an angel! The first day at the hospital Tyler was so good and calm. She hardly cried at all. I sat holding her thanking God for such a blessing in our life.

She had a ton of hair...but mommy forgot to bring bows to the hospital so she decided to give me a mohawk instead.

Hanging out in my boppy! Daddy says that I look like Ernie as in Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street. Then he said that I looked like the baby from Ice Age (Mommy agrees with the Ice Age comment).

She was so small that the onesies that the hospital had her dressed in were quite big. She had long fingernails (that the hospital would not cut) so she scratched her face very quickly. I was able to file them down shortly after.

2 comments:

jeanna said...

she is so beautiful!!! I want to bring you dinner one night!

Buddy Roberts said...

so happy to see Tyler on the blog!!!!!!! More More More