CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/10/2011

Tyler Chronicles One Week

The sweetest face in the entire world!


Taking a sponge bath since my umbilical cord has not fallen off yet!


I love baby feet in general but I think that Tyler has the best feet. Despite the fact that overall Tyler was so much smaller than we expected...she still had huge feet.

This picture reminds me of Jack Johnsons song Bubbly Toes
My Great Aunt Jackie bought me this hat and brought it right over to my house. It was a little too big but that didn't stop my mom from putting it on me. I think Pink is my color!!!


Blowing bubbles!



Hanging out with my Mommy in my cool hat. I think I will keep her! Thanks Great Aunt Jackie for taking the picture of us.


I just adore Tyler....she is so much more than I ever dreamed. Just like every parent out there I think she is perfect and super cute. I wish I had more pictures of her and I but I am always the one behind the camera (plus until the swelling goes down I would prefer not to document me!!!)

1 comment:

Buddy Roberts said...

Thats the picture I was waiting for. Mommy and baby! So super yummy cute!!!!