CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/23/2011

Tyler Chronicles: My First Bath

Tyler was so small that I figured I would just give her a bath in the kitchen sink vs getting out the baby bathtub. I was bathed in Boydies sink and I turned out okay so it should be alright. Overall she liked it...especially when I was rubbing her hair. I think she is a natural water baby.

Stretching...she loves being naked but it is still too chilly in NC to let her go that way for too long!

All supplies and towels ready! I read a post on another blog that said make sure you have everything within reach and already opened.....can I just say I thought I was doing so go but I went to put soap on her and I realized that I had not taken off the saftely seals on the soap....dumb!
Unfortunately I don't have any during or after pictures because water and my new camera are not going to be introduced. Especially with how clumsy I am.

No comments: