CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/02/2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day

I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day!
I don't think that it has actually hit Brian and I that we are going to have a baby tomorrow but maybe that is a good thing. We are excited to say the least but it just doesn't seem real.
It is funny that three years ago we started the journey of trying to have a baby. I remember sitting in my OBGYN office and picking up the bible that they have sitting in the waiting room. I let it flop open and I read the passage that came up....I couldn't tell you the book or verse but I will never forget that it talked all about having patience. I should have known then what I was about to encounter. I remember thinking no worries...I can be patient. That was a ridiculous thought and anyone that knows me would have laughed at me.
Brian and I have been through a ton over the last three years....more than any two people should have to experience but at the end of the day we have both learned a patience that can't be learned through anything other than experience. I am more in love with my husband than ever before and I am so grateful for the opportunity to have had my sons last year for however short a time. We will love you always!!!!
Thank you to all of our friends and family for your love, support, and patience with us. We are excited to share the birth of our daughter with you. Brian and I have a lot of questions about "what will she look like" "how much will she weigh" "what will her personality be like" I guess we will find out all of these things starting tomorrow.
Talk about excitement! I am so excited for tomorrow! I will post pictures and stuff as soon as I am able tomorrow.
Love Ash & Brian

2 comments:

GiftsfromGod said...

You are going to be such an amazing mother!! I am beyond happy for you as you welcome your sweet girl into your family. You won't believe how quickly she takes over your heart forever!!! Much love to you!

Connie and Chris said...

What a great day - I know that Tyler will bring so much joy to you and your family! I can't wait to see pictures of your little Princess!!