CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/06/2011

Playing at the Park

I was really sad I didn't get any pictures of Jackson, Sage, and Haylie....
Larsen making his way across the wiggly disc things!!!! (yes that is a technical term)

Logan being a ham!!!!

Logan was a wild man....he was not afraid of anything on the playground....he definitely kept me on my toes running back and forth. I was especially nervous because Aunt Buddy's kids seem accident prone and I didn't want anyone to get hurt on my watch.


A lot of people don't know but I am the oldest grandchild out of 9...older by quite a bit. I am 29 and the yougest is 3. I am kinda more of an unofficial aunt than a cousin...at least thats how I feel. I love having all my cousins around. I took 5 of the kids out for the afternoon. We started at the park but it was sooooooo hot that we detoured to the inside bounce house place in the mall. We finished up the afternoon with frozen yogurt.

No comments: