CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/06/2011

The Obstacle Course

This pretty much sums it up!
This was the air t-ball station....fun yes, BUT everytime one of the kids was playing there I felt like I was going to be sick. There was no safety net or anything so when the kids swung the bat it could very easily hit other kids. This did end up happening once....no blood so we were okay.

Despite the slide....Logan went into the obstacle course again and again and again....each time he would have a blast until he would get to the top of the slide only to have cousin Ashley come up and get him.




Again & again & again......

This was THE SLIDE (insert ominous music)....Logan got to the top of the rock wall and sat at the top of the slide. He kept yelling I can't I can't. Larsen and I tried everything to get him to come down. I finally had to climb up the slide as far up as I could...stretch my arms as high as I could so I was touching his feet...and he finally would slide down. He thought this was so fun!
Logan was so excited until he got to the top and saw what came next!

The biggest challenge the inflatable rock wall. I though this might slow Logan down...but not a chance. He is a fearless little guy which must come from having two older brothers.


and they are off....

Larsen & Logan racing through the Obstacle Course. Larsen was a very good sport about staying with Logan the whole time

Side note: This was a detour in our afternoon. We had started out at the park but it was so hot that we went to the bounce house. Pretty funny but socks are required for this place and the only one who had socks was Larsen...who was sporting his socks and sandles look proudly. So we went across the mall to a shoe store and bought everyone socks....

No comments: