CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/30/2011

Caroline Baby Shower - Part 1

The gift table before the guests arrived. As you can see....Catherine is peeking out from behind our presents. We hosted Caroline's shower at Bravo Italiano Cuccina! The most important consideration for Caroline's shower was FOOD. Caroline is a very tiny girl but she loves to eat good food. Then again...who doesn't!
Catherine was in charge of the cupcakes and she did a great job! She got these from a cupcake shop in Randleman! There were red velvet, mocha, vanilla, and snickers. I have to tell you...the snickers cupcake was the best thing I have ever put in my mouth. This says a lot because I love food especially sweets!!!! If anyone ever needs cupcakes....I highly recommend them!

Caroline's nursery is super modern and super cute. I needed a theme to work with for the shower so she has a set of sheets with really modern owls that I went off of. Not to "themey"!

I saw this duck the morning of the shower and I just had to buy it for Caroline. Anyone that knows Caroline knows her love of plastic ducks!!!

I loved these napkins!!!!

The two frames...

1) Owl love you forever

2) Welcome baby

One of my favorite gifts was the ceramic owl bookends!!!!

I think everything turned out so beautiful!!!


I made the placemats out of 12x12 scrapbook paper in modern prints

This was the complete table setting!

These were the shower favor's for all the guests. They are owl sugar cookies....yes you can eat them. I have a lot of people ask me where I got them. Link below: http://www.tscookies.com/


I made the menu cards to match the invitations

The flowers were soooo beautiful. Caroline loves hydrangeas!!! Anyone looking for a florist in Greensboro should call Botanica

Anyone who knows me....knows how much I love setting beautiful tables.....


Guests had just started arriving...


Jody (left) and Catherine (right)


Tracey (left) and Caroline (right)


Baby bumps! Baby Krumroy (coming soon Jan 2012) and Baby Wilson (coming SOON)!

Caroline & Jody

the eating begins.....

We played two games...

1) Baby trivia

2) Baby shower candy bar game


No comments: