CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/06/2011

Meeting my Great Aunt Buddy & 2nd cousin Jordan

She thinks Boydie is so funny. Also lavender is my favorite color on Tyler......
Playing with Great-Great Grandma Boydie and Jordan!!!
My girl is always smiling. She has such a happy, sweet disposition. She smiles more than she does anything else.

Tyler looks so much like Brian in this picture. It is funny to think how quickly time has passed. I remember when Jordan was this age. I was 15 years old when Jordan was born. Jordan was a flower girl in my wedding and now she is a teenager and holding my baby. The Lion King was right....Circle of Life!!!
Two beautiful girls. Can you believe they are 2nd cousins!!!

All Tyler could talk or think about was meeting all of her Great Aunt's and 2nd Cousins. Afterward she told me it was even better than expected. She loved play with Aunt Buddy and Jordan

No comments: