CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/09/2011

Family Photos: Aunt Buddy, Uncle Tom, Jordan, Jackson, Larsen, & Logan

I think Uncle Tom was dying from the heat. It fetl like it was 150 degrees out there.


The day before pictures all us girls went and had pedicures! It was such a fun time to spend with the girls. Jordan reminded me that the 1st time she had had a pedicure was 5 years ago the day before my wedding. I took her with me to the salon.


I felt like I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Jordan this time which was so great. We practice music for her singing at Haylie's baptism and made Oreo Truffles at 1am in the morning. She is such a sweet, beautiful girl. I can't wait to hear how her 1st year of high school goes.!

Aunt Buddy's family is just gorgeous! Brian and I really admire their parenting style and we hope to be half as good as they are.

Everyone was so excited to have Boydie here. We all wanted to make sure we had our picture taken with her. She was definitely the star of the day!

No comments: