CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/09/2011

Family Photos: The Original 6 + Boydie

Grandpa & Grandma Foss + Boydie (first row)

Kathe Taylor, Buddy Roberts, Charlene Foss, & Jackie Foss (2nd row)


My grandparents were pair ice skaters....they fell in love, got married, and the rest is history. They had all of their daughters in Buffalo, NY and they moved to NC when my mom was ~15 years old.


My favorite story they have told me from when they lived in Buffalo....was the water hose fight they had in the house while papa was at work.

Grandma, Papa, and Boydie had no idea what their girls were doing!
I am so lucky to have grown up with our family. It is funny because no matter which Aunt I was spending time with...each one would ask me.... "Who's your favorite Aunt?" which my reply was always "you!" I'm not stupid!!!

No comments: