CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

4/08/2011

Tyler Chronicles: Month 1, Day 5

So Proud: I am finally up to date with the blog. Yahhhh for Me!!!


Tyler and I were going out to have lunch with my friends from work. She is sporting a jersey ruffle dress from Old Navy and a not pink bow....and I am wearing whatever would fit. I hate having my picture taken right now since I am so chubby but this was a pretty good picture! I have lost 35lbs since Tyler was born and I still have lots to go. I am so excited because my 6-week appointment with my OBGYN is coming up and I hope to get the okay to start working out. Until then I am only allowed to walk.
This is Dr. Deaton...the man that made this all possible for Brian and I. He is the most amazing reproductive fertility doctor! I am not just saying that because we were successful getting pregnant. I can honestly say that he was an amazing doctor but his compassion, kindness, and love will never be forgotten (he jokingly said that he would never forget me or our circumstances either). Dr. Deaton has truly blessed our lives in more ways than he will ever know. He is what all doctors should strive for.
This is Angela is the the nurse at Dr. Deaton's office that worked with us the whole time. She is also an amazing nurse. I knew that I could call her at anytime about anything and she would be happy to talk with me. She went way above and beyond what her responsibilities on paper are. She is the best nurse that I have ever had (and I am kind of an expert at this point based on how many nurses I have had over the last three years)

1 comment:

Buddy Roberts said...

you keep taking pictures with Tyler. Doesnt matter what state you are in now. You will always look back and laugh. Jordan says, look at your hair, look what you were wearing, blah blah blah. She makes fun of pictures of us when she was a baby. I laugh too but you know who gets the last laugh me because now my teenage daughter and I are sitting around and laughing together, so there Jordan!!!!