CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

4/19/2011

Tyler Chronicles: It you can't beat it....join it

I absolutely love this picture. She is so beautiful. As Tyler's hair gets longer it has become unruly...so I figured if you can't beat it....join it. So I gave her a cool mohawk (think Rhianna)! I know I am biased but I think she is gorgeous!



Sleepy!!!


Our girl is a good eater. I am not sure how much she weighs right now but I am positive that she has gained weight. Please note the baby rolls on her legs and chin!! Just what every healthy baby needs. Thanks to Pat Pat for the cute outfit. Unfortunately this is probably the first and last time she will be wearing it. She is getting taller fast and is quickly outgrowing her newborn clothes.

On another note she looks so much like her daddy in this picture. Honestly I was looking at his infant pictures and they have the same facial expression.

Mommy....seriously stop taking pictures.
.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok Ash, Miss Tyler is so cute!!! I'm so thrilled for you and Brian!!! I love seeing her pretty face all the time!!!

Kathe said...

Tyler. You make your Grammy laugh. I love the way your mommy dresses you and your hair styles. You look so much like your daddy! But I think you are going to have your mommy's eyes and the coolest hair. I can't wait to see you again. I love you Sugar Bear.