CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

4/11/2011

Tyler Chronicles: Day 39

I love this picture. She is starting to be more and more alert during the day (and sometimes at night). She as beautiful eyes and she loves to really focus on things.
I hope she was saying "You're #1" and not "Loser"
She is sooooo cute....I can hardly stand it!
I think that this is my favorite picture of Pat Pat and Tyler!
Pat Pat dropped by for a visit.
Tyler has the most beautiful, elegant fingers in the world. I hope she has an interest in the piano.
Pat Pat bought me a beautiful Gold ring. It is still a little big but I am growing fast so I am sure I will be able to wear it soon. What a lucky girl I am... This is my third piece of jewelry. My Grandma Taylor bought me a beautiful tinkerbell necklace and earings. Everyone remember.... Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend!

No comments: