CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

4/24/2011

Easter

Beautiful Easter Flowers!

Thank you to Tyler, Grandma Taylor, and Uncle Sean. I loved the flowers and they were such a surprise!

I love this picture of us!!!! Our cheeks match when we smile really big. Such a great picture!
Terrible picture of me but I love the picture of Tyler.

Pink is our signature color!

Some "bunny" loves me!

My bunny! Happy Easter!

Cutie-pie Carlin Schledorn!

Carrie & Tyler. Carrie is expecting her daugher Ella in July. We can't wait to meet a new friend.

Beautiful Emma 7 months old. I definitely think that purple is her color!

Grandpa Magee with baby Braxton!

Emma and Daddy (aka Shawn)

We had a fantastic pot-luck lunch!!!! The food was amazing. Even the kids chowed down. Braxton & Mommy (aka Sam)

Obviously there was something interesting behind them!


Tyler: 7 weeks

Carlin (plaid shorts): 8 months

Ethan (wearing a tie): 7 months

Just hanging out with the boys.

These are mommy's friends Tracy and Heather. These are my friends Carlin and Ethan.

This was Tyler's first on the floor interacting with friends.....she didn't "interact" very much but it was fun for mommy to watch!

"I have no idea what is going on"

Ethan

Carlin

No comments: