CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

4/06/2011

Tyler Chronicles: 1st Play Date (for Mommy)

Today was my first time out of the house. I made plans to walk with my best friend Sam. It was a little chilly so instead of walking outside we decided to go to the Holly Hill Mall and walk. I was so excited! (side note that the Holly Hill Mall is really depressing now and should just be bulldozed down)...

I got Tyler ready to go in an outfit that Grandma DeBruin bought. It was sad because this is the first and last time she will be able to wear the pants. As you can see they were kind of sinching her in at the waste. She was very cranky before we left and she was not afraid to let me know her displeasure!

Later that night Aunt Jackie and Haylie stopped by for a vist. These are the first pictures I have of Haylie and Tyler together.
Haylie is so excited about being able to babysit that everytime she comes over she asks when can I watch her on my own. She is very sweet about it and to be honest she will be a great babysitter when both she and Tyler are a little bigger.


Cousins Forever!!!

1 comment:

Buddy Roberts said...

Forget about Tyler here. I freaked out at how old Haylee looks here!