CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

4/21/2011

Discovery Museum, Charlotte NC

Although I have a purse....I am not really a purse person. You can ask anyone....I have been carrying a purse that my sister-in-law bought me for over a year. So the idea of a diaper bag was never that appealing. I finally used it today for our first big day adventure out. I took a picture of everything I had to bring with us in order to get out the door. Cracked me up how much a little person could need.

This was the only picture I could get of Haylie and Sage together. Sage is getting so tall it is unbelievable. He is excited about going to middle school next year.

I thought it would be a great idea to take Haylie and Sage to a fun museum during their spring break. My mistake was going on Good Friday when all the parents have off of work. The museum was so packed it was hard for the kids to really enjoy it. We watched an Imax video about baby elephants and orangatangs (sp?). Then we went to a resturant across the street for a late lunch. I didn't get any pictures of Tyler because it was too much for me to manage but she enjoyed her first day out. That was also her longest car ride to date.....she did pretty good. I wanted to see how it would go as a preview of our trip to Canada in July.


Haylie trying out the "Air Chair". It looked pretty cool but it turned out to be lame because it was so small. She was a good sport about it anyway.


This was the rainforest exhibit. I loved it because it was so humid and it reminded me of Florida. There were a few birds and ducks living in the exhibit but not much to look at.

No comments: