CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

9/05/2011

Tyler & Daddy

Tyler is definitely a daddy's girl already...then again what's not to love!

I am not sure if she is trying to watch TV or if she was trying to look at the ceiling fan!
These two are very difficult to get pictures of together (I blame daddy)
Monday night football! GO STEELERS (actually I can't remember who was playing but daddy is training her young)
Tyler has been teething on and off for a while. She loves Sofie the giraffe (renamed Gerry by daddy). She naws on his nose and ears. Thanks Uncle Barry and Christy for the present!
The are super cute together. Seeing Brian in a father role has made me fall in love with him all over again. When we were dating I never had any doubt about his ability to be a great father but seeing it in action is more than I ever hoped for!

No comments: