CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

9/08/2011

PJ Party

Our friends came over for our weekly bible study (small group). Since all of the kids are getting to the point where they don't want to stay in their car seats we all have to put the kids down to sleep before we can get started. Emma & Braxton got to our house a little early to pay with Tyler!

Mom...you are a little close....I need some personal space!

My girl...already trying to take charge....now Braxton this is how you play with this toy!
I admit....I don't have a clue when it comes to buying age appropriate toys for Tyler...so what has been happening is that when we go play with Emma & Braxton at their house I watch to see which one of their toys Tyler likes and then I go buy the. (imitation is the greatest for of flattery). So it is no big surprise that Emma & Braxton feel right at home in the middle of the toy pile! Everyone playing before bedtime!

No comments: