CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

9/24/2011

Happy Birthday Sage!!!!

We planned Sage's birthday party to be held at my pool. We had never tried that before because every year before the pool has already closed for the season....I guess for good reason! We arrived at the pool...got everything unloaded from the cars, everything decorated. The kids showed up and all the kids jumped into the freezing pool! No sooner had they done that that it started to thunder/lighting/rain. We had to leave the pool area. So the moms helped us load up all the cars and we relocated the party to my basement were we let the boys run around like crazy and keep themseleves entertained.

Beautiful Family Picture
Tyler loves balloons.

I love this picture!!!

Jackie had soda, chips, cookie cake (decorated by Sage) and a rice krispie cake (decorated by Haylie)
I think that Sage had fun which was all that was important


I had left Tyler home with Daddy when I went up to the pool because she was sick with a cold. since the party came to our house she was able to hang out when she woke up from her nap

She always wakes up with a smile on her face




No comments: