CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

9/12/2011

Tyler & Boydie

There is nothing in the world like a snuggle with Boydie!

Whenever Boydie talks or plays with Tyler she is all smiles. It's very funny!


I have so many wonderful memories with Great Grandma Boyd! There are not that many people that have the ooportunity to spend 29 years with their Great Grandmother. I remember baking chocolate chip cookies, her mom's fried potatoes, cabbage & ham, pies in every variety.


I also remember thinking the potty at her house was so funny because it had one of those foam seat cushions that was super soft! I remember that she always smelled like Olay lotion. We would walk from her house down the street to pick apples from the apple trees to make pies.


When I slept over at her house we would always wake up early and do our excersizes....she would dab egg whites on her face to help prevent wrinkles and she would always take me to Chuck E Cheese (only now do I realise what a huge thing that is...what a nightmare)


I guess this is all to say I Love You Boydie!!!!

No comments: