CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

9/10/2011

Pig Tails!



Thank goodness Tyler is so beautiful on her own. This was my 1st attempt at pigtails (sad I know!). I know what you are thinking....how hard could it be? But I will tell you that I am struggling with Tyler's straight hair. With my hair being SUPER curly, if you put it in a ponytail...it stays there! I am finding with straight hair it is difficult to smooth and then hair eventually starts to fall out of the ponytail holders!


I also have to say that Tyler is a good sport about having her hair washed...most mommy's don't have to worry about washing their babies full head of hair and then making sure it is dry before bed. Tyler does not really love people messing with her hair (just like mommy) so I am trying to get better at getting it right the first time.

No comments: