CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

10/01/2011

Mommy's 1st Yard Sale



My community does a community wide yard sale twice a year. I have never participated before but thought it could be a good way to get rid of stuff that we don't need/want. I had hoped to get a picture of everything once it was set up but I underestimated the yardsale crowds.


I got everything ready the night before so all I had to do was open the garage and pull stuff out in the moring. The yard sales was scheduled to start at 7am. I was getting stuff set up at 6:15am when I had people show up and buy stuff! No time to take any pictures.


Tyler was still in bed asleep but she got up at 8am. It was an cold front in terms of weather and so I had her as layered as much as possible to keep her warm. Aunt Jackie & Haylie came to look at all the yard sales and then they hung out for a while. They even bought me biscuitville!!!!

No comments: