CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

10/15/2011

Making Cupcakes

We were invited to a Pig Pickin' so Tyler and I made Chocolate Carmel (snicker) cupcakes. I am trying different ways to make these so they are just perfect. So far I have the moistness just perfect but the carmel swirl needs to be more prominent and less messy.


Tyler asked me to tell everyone not to look at her hair as she just woke up! Her hair really does have a mind of its own. Brian and I both have a ton of hair....and she got that thickness paired with daddy's cowlicks. Not the best combination but it gets better every day.



These are her favorite toys right now since she is teething. The only other thing that she is missing is her sock monkey!



Tyler is a very good helper. She is always in the kitchen when I am cooking. I hope she develops a love of cooking like I do.

No comments: