CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

7/24/2012

Old Lahaina Luau

 I did a lot of research and this Luau was definitely the most recommended!  However cheesy or cliche it might seem I feel like if you are going to trek across the world to go to Maui you 100% have to go to a Luau!  I loved it....Brian hated it!  I don't blame the Luau...he is not exactly Mr. Arts!
 As far as my review goes:  Beautiful scenery, great atmosphere, lots to do and see before the show got started.  Also all the servers were HOT guys that all look a lot like Taylor Laugtner from Twlight!  They too had no shirt on!  I mean whats not to like!  There was a ton of food....but honestly I didn't love the food....it was okay but definitely not worth the price.  I think it was very authentic including the Poi....I guess I like my processed food too much! 
 
The best thing was the Show.  Awesome dancers and storytellers.  I will say it was a tad long...even I started to get a little restless towards the end.
 Wendy and her boyfriend Mike
 Brett & Savannah
Us!

No comments: