CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

6/17/2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!
This is Brian's 2nd father day!  He is the most wonderful father.  I know that everyone says that about their husband....but I can say that without a doubt he is the most amazing father and Tyler will be a better woman because he is in her life!
Favorite father-daughter memory for 2012 (at least thus far)....instead of having a very girly tea party with Tyler's tea set.....Brian showed Tyler how to pretend guzzle the tea straight from the spout of the tea pot.  cracks me up!
I gave Brian a room service door hanger the day before Father's Day so that he could order whatever he wanted for dinner.  Of course he ordered eggs and cornbeef hash(yuck)!!!

Tyler got all dressed up to go out with Daddy for dinner!
Love any pictures that have me and Tyler in them
again....both so happy to have their picture take

No comments: