CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

6/15/2012

Cousins & Cake Pops

Tyler & I went and spent a few days at Grams house will Aunt Buddy & the kids were in town.  It was so great!  I love spending time with my family.  I really wish we all lived closer to one another!

Gram had bought one of those cake pop maker kits.....so all us cousins (Ash 30, Jordan 15, Larson 8, Logan 4) decided we were going to make them.  This is a picture of the almost finished result!  It was a fun process and they tasted pretty good.  My review of the cake pop maker kit.....save your money!  I think it is easier to make cake pops without it!  Plus you don't get perfectly round cake pops (they are fatter in the middle).  I also thought that they were dry!  Aunt Buddy agreed that the cupcakes that I made with the extra batter were better/moister than the cake pops!  Regardless Larson & Logan liked the decorating part!

No comments: