CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

8/14/2011

Tyler's 1st Trip To Florida

Playing with Grandma Taylor......
This was Tyler's first trip to Florida to visit Grandma. I was interested to see how she would do on the plane this time since she is older and more wiggly than her 1st plane ride. She was good as gold! She liked looking out the window and she slept the rest of the time.

She liked snuggling on the couch in Grandma's blanket. I tried to lay her down to sleep like this put she was not very interested in napping that way.



Every mom has to take a few naked pictures of their babies! I promise not to bring these out with any future boyfriends!

At 1st I thought Tyler was going to have a flat butt like Brian....but she has been cursed with my bubble butt! She has super cute birthmarks on her butt & hip!

Playing with Uncle Sean. He taught/encouraged her to blow rasberries! It was really cute at first but now that she is eating more solid food it can be a challenge.

Grandma gave Tyler this duck. It was one of my baby toys that she had saved. The duck's name is Elliot! My mom spent most of the week making "Quack Quack" noises.



Blowing Rasberries!

No comments: