CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

8/16/2011

1st Beach Day: Part 2

Welcome to Daytona Beach! Not the best picture but I thought I would try so I would have something for Tyler's scrapbook. If you look to my left you will see the Daytona International Speedway. I am not much of a nascar fan but still pretty cool to see up close.
Thankfully both the DeBruin's and the Foss's are BEACH People so Tyler was bound to love being at the beach. She loved it from the start!


Thank you to Uncle Sean who is Tyler's unofficial papparazzi. He does a great job of taking hundreds of pictures which provides me with some great shots!














Mommy & Tyler @ New Symrna Beach, FL
I think it is pretty obvious how in love I am with Tyler. I still can't believe she is here with me. I am constantly staring at her and wondering how I got so lucky!

No comments: