CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

8/22/2011

Grandma DeBruin & Me

I love snuggling with my Grandma DeBruin! She always loves on me!
Kisses from Grandma!

Again Jeanne looks like a model! I have never taken a bad picture of her. Tyler on the other hand is sporting mommy's famous pout!
This is my favorite picture of Tyler & Jeanne from this trip. It was not planned and it just shows so much love between them.
Grandma singing Tyler to sleep....
night night baby!!!!


It was so great to have mom & dad DeBruin down to visit. It is sad that we don't live closer together but that makes the time we do get together that much sweeter. Brian & Wayne went golfing and Jeanne & I went shopping (I honestly have no idea where Barry was? I guess that happens as the youngest child). Then we all went out to eat at PF Changs (so yummy). Tyler was such a sweet girl. So far so good as far as her restaurant behavior goes. I have been super lucky when it comes to restaurants and airplanes!

No comments: