CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

6/07/2011

Zumba!!!

So I saw a deal on LivingSocial.com today for 20 Zumba classes for $20 and I decided to buy. Having never done Zumba before I was not sure if I would like it or not but I thought what the heck. In this quest to lose weight I need to mix up my excersize.


My 1st class was on Tuesday and I have never had a better workout in my life! I LOVE LOVE LOVE zumba. It is like Salsa, Indian, Bellydancing, and cheerleading on crack! Plus you workout hard for a full hour (no playing around).


For anyone looking for a fun workout I would highly recommend it. I can't wait for next weeks class. No picture for this (thank goodness), I was a sweaty mess when class was done. Weight Loss Tracking: I need to lose 65lbs!

Tomorrow my step video!!!

No comments: