CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

6/25/2011

Girls Lunch Out

Daddy got a good picture of his girls! We had fund at lunch and thank goodness we got an outline of everything for the shower. I think Caroline is going to love it!

I have never been a big "pink" person but I find that it is hard to find baby girl clothes that are not pink. A LOT of Tylers' clothes are hand-me-downs from our neighbor's baby Claire...but this was a dress that I bought for her. I think it is just precious! The back is super-cute!

Tyler was not to excited to be taking pictures... but it is rare when I am actually in the picture so I couldn't miss the opportunity. Tyler and I were meeting my friend Catherine at PF Chang's to plan a baby shower for my good friend Caroline. She is having a baby boy in September and I want her shower to be just perfect!

No comments: