CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

6/18/2011

Haylie's Birthday Party/ Tyler's 1st Pool Day

Daddy & Tyler taking a rest break from the pool. Playing with a Panda stuffed animal

Aunt Jackie getting into the pool. It is not as cold as it looks in the picture.
Like most Foss babies.....Tyler is a water baby through and through. She loves baths but I was not sure how she would feel about the pool. She let out one cry when she first felt the cold water and then she loved it.
Cousins forever!


Haylie & Cassidy celebrating Haylie's 8th birthday (we are only a month late)

Sage

Mermaids

kicking in the pool

She was so relaxed in the water that she fell asleep.

kisses for my baby


Mommy this water is kinda cold....not like my bath.
Brian was the photographer...I have no idea why he took a picture of Haylie's messy hair. I don't let him touch my camera often so when he does he gets button happy and just starts snapping off pictures of random things.
Haylie excited to start her party

Trying out the pool for the first time



One foot at a time......

No comments: