CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

1/20/2010

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby boy!
Benjamin Leo DeBruin
Born: January 20, 2010
1 pound 2 ounces; 11 inches long
Despite my best efforts I was not able to warde off labor any longer. It seemed that baby ben was ready to come into this world. I labored about 12 hours until Ben was born in the evening. Unfortunately or Fortunately I am still not sure, I can not really remember most of the day or Ben's birth due to all the drugs I was on. I do remember hearing him cry just once. He was born alive and then had to be revived by the doctors shortly there after as he was not able to sustain breathing on his own. Ben was immediately wisked off by the neonatal doctors to the NICU for care.

No comments: