CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

1/13/2010

The Beginnng

On Wednesday, January 13th I went to my routine prenatal visit and during my ultrasound I could tell something was wrong because the tech got really quiet. She asked me to get dress and went to find a doctor. After a few minutes I met with one of the doctors in my practice and she informed me that I was in labor and that my cervix had shortened and had started to dialate. She was immediately admitting me to the hospital in order to have an emergency cerclage surgery.
To say the least I was shocked as I always assumed that if I was in labor it would be tremendously painful but I felt great. I called Brian and maybe I was just in shock but I told him what had happened and I told him not to come to the hosptial as I was sure it was nothing. He told me he was coming anyway. This is the photo that was taken of me right after I was admitted into Women's Hospital. As you can tell I obviously had no idea of what was about to happen over the next month!



No comments: