CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

3/25/2012

6th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe that six years have gone by so quickly. I am so grateful that I married my bestfriend and soulmate. We are the perfect pair in goodtimes and bad. Brian planned a great date-night. In memory of our 2nd date we went to Maggiano's to eat. He also took me to see the Hunger Games movie. The movie was interesting because it was opening weekend and even though we got there early every seat (except the front row) was taken. P.S. this was an IMAX theatre. So we sat in our seats for about two minutes before I was so motion sick I thought I was going to die....and we proceeded to sit on the floor of the theatre by the stairs. We finished the night by getting a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.

It is true what everyone says about loving your spouse more than you did when you got married. I am so grateful for the institution of marriage and all the joy that comes from it.

I'm looking forward to 6 more years!

No comments: