CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

12/04/2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

This is how the pictures started....Tyler was less then enthused to be all dressed up. She just wanted to play!
I get this look a lot when she doesn't want to do something or she is frustrated......this face is almost always accompanied by growling!
Starting to cooperate

Pretty girl
Boydie told me I should stand Tyler up against a wall to help her learn balance and to start walking. She did great standing all by herself.
Thank goodness for the smile!

"Mommy....this is what I think about taking pictures"

Fish Face

"Mom.....I am reading.....hello!"

She loves sucking her thumb

I love this smile......She is the greatest blessing in my life!

1 comment:

MeganRuth said...

That last picture is so dang cute!