CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

11/24/2011

Thanksgiving

This was right before Grandma left to go back home to Florida! It is always hard to see my mom leave Tyler! There is nothing like the relationship for a girl and her Grandma!

I love this photo of us!

My mommy & brother
Sean and his girlfriend Ashley
Aunt Jackie, Sage & Haylie
The love of my Life!

Our Christmas Tree....It is decorated with 200 black & white photo's of Tyler....it was the best tree ever!
This is kind of a joke. I bought that hat as an impulse buy on Black Friday....when I tried it on her...it was obvious that it was too small....but I squeezed her big head into it for a picture!
I love that she is holding my hand!

Mommy & Tyler playing on the Floor the day after Thanksgiving! I was babysitting my friends kids Evelyn & Tommy. I was sooooo tired by the end of the day!
Grandma Taylor feeding Tyler her Thanksgiving Dinner!
Thanksgiving Dinner......I always do buffet style...it makes it so much easier for everyone! I really love cooking and because of that I tend to overdo it. I am in diet mode so I tried to behave myself!

Thanksgiving Feast....with roast beast!
Sitting around before dinner was ready!

Now that is a compliment to the chef!!!! (anyone that knows my papa....knows that this is a very common occurance)

Everyone relaxing after Thanksgiving Dinner

No comments: