CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

5/12/2011

First airplane ride

Tyler and I went on an adventure to visit our family in Minnesota. This meant Tyler went on her first airplane ride. Everyone thought I was crazy for traveling with a newborn...but I have never been afraid for going on adventures....afterall what is the worst that could happen!


I got a little nervous when we arrived to the airport but it was okay. The only tough part was going through security and getting everything in the buckets (including taking off my baby bjiorn that I had Ty in). Once we were through security it was a piece of cake. This is a picture of Tyler on the plane while I got everything situated. Ty did not cry once on the plane and trust me I could see the fear in the other passengers eyes when they saw a baby on the plane. Everyone commented on how good she was!

No comments: