CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

6/18/2009

Bart & Carolyn Simpson Wedding Reception

Bart has been a friend of Brian's since college. They were in a fraternity together at NC State. It was great to celebrate their happiness.

Bart & Carolyn got married in Hawaii a few weeks earlier. This was their reception at the NC Coast.

It was a very pretty shower. It was also extremly hot.

This is me hanging out with Barry's girlfriend Andrea. My hair looked good when we arrived but it was so hot I had to put it in a ponytail and no one told me I looked like a weird samurai looking dude.

The after party. It was great to change into a t-shirt and shorts.

As a side not I did not pick Brian's shirt nor is it a reflection of my views and preferences. (lol)

No comments: