CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Follow Me on Pinterest

10/20/2012

Naylor Farm & Pumpkin Patch

I did a lot of research online trying to find another cool pumpkin patch that had a good petting zoo since that is what Tyler is most interested in.  I found Naylor farm which looked good online....but once we got there was kind of weak.  I am starting to think my expectations are too high!
Tyler loved seeing the pigs...this was her first time!

Then we had to run back up to the barn to catch the hayride to the pumpkin patch
These are our friends Avery and her mommy Marla.  We met at Lil Gym.

Picking out another pumpkin...she did not really have that good a time...every time I put her down she cried so I ended up holding her and the pumpkin!

Even though you are having a rough day....mommy loves you anyway
Back to the petting zoo area where she got to feed goats and cows!
Ya...for hand sanitizer after the petting zoo


Time to go home!

No comments: